Support when you need it.
Whatever aspect of people management or employment law you need help with, we can support you.
We pride ourselves on our responsiveness, and we want you to feel able to pick up the phone and talk things through, as and when you need legal help.
We bring with us many years of experience in employment law, working with organisations of varying types and sizes. We can offer advice on the whole spectrum of HR, people management and employment law, as well as support with implementation, working with you as a flexible extension of your team. What matters to us is working with people who want to do the right thing, and empowering you to achieve that.
You can contact us for one-off legal assistance with a tricky disciplinary or grievance matter, a TUPE transfer, an employment tribunal claim, a change management project, or an internal dispute that needs an experienced mediator to facilitate a solution. You can ask us to act as your in-house HR and legal team, or to support you with a complex HR project. Or you might just want a sounding board to check the logic of a decision that you're about to make.
Whatever your needs, feel free to give us a call on 01342 347063. We'll be happy to talk things through and either let you know how we can help, or recommend others if we think that's what you need.
Services we offer
- Change management projects
- Performance management
- Managing sickness absence
- Workplace and employment mediation
- Employment law training for managers and HR teams
- Managing data subject access requests
- General employment law advice and support
- Managing employment tribunal claims
- Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters
- Restructuring advice and support
- Absence Management - conduct or capability?
- Agency Workers
- Basics and Bear Traps of the Employment Contract
- Bullying and Harassment
- Constructive Dismissal
- Collective Consultations
- Dealing with Directors - common issues from appointment to termination
- Disciplinary Matters - how to hold a disciplinary meeting and deliver the right result
- Employment Tribunals - how to prepare/what to expect
- Equality and Diversity
- Employment Status
- Family Friendly Rights
- Flexible Working
- Fixed Term Contracts
- Gig Economy
- GDPR - training for managers
- Gender Pay Gap - recognising and addressing the difference
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Investigating Effectively - disciplinary and grievance matters
- Knowing Employment Law - the essentials for business success
- Judicial Decisions Explained
- Legal Updates - case law and legislation
- Leadership Training
- Managing Sickness Absence
- Managing People
- Notice Periods & Pay
- Overtime - where is the case law on overtime/holiday pay
- Part-Time Workers
- Performance Management
- Pregnancy and Maternal Discrimination
- Questions that managers always ask HR!
- Recruitment - how to run effective and lawful process
- Restrictive Covenants - why and when to have them and how to enforce them
- Redundancy and Restructures
- Settlement Agreements - drafting and negotiating terms
- Social Media
- Stress at Work
- Terminating Employment
- TUPE Transfers
- Unconscious Bias
- Unfair Dismissal
- Volunteers, Work Experience, Interns and Apprentices
- Workers - what is the relevance of this employment status
- Whistle Blowing
- Zero hours contracts - when and how to use them